About Our Membership: The Finch Society of San Diego County cannot exist without its members. As a small volunteer run organization it is your interest and patronage that makes the club successful. Membership is one of the primary ways in which the club raises funds in order to put on the programming and events that make it so special. Please look over the benefits of becoming a Club member, and consider joining this one of a kind club. The program meetings (are open to everyone), where excellent speakers, ranging from acclaimed international conservationists to some of our own members provide entertaining and educational presentations and hands on experiences.
Club Membership Benefits include :
- Only Members may Buy, Sell or Trade birds at the meetings.
- Members get bonus tickets when buying raffle tickets.
- Members who are present at the monthly meeting are automatically entered in the 'early bird drawing'.
- Subscription to the Monthly Newsletter, bringing you the latest updates on club goings on.
- Every year members get a "free lunch" at the annual Birthday Celabration and grand raffle.
- The ability to vote, and/or run for office as one of the club's elected Board of Directors (adult members only)
- Being a part of a unique and very special community of like-minded individuals interested in Finches and Softbills.
Becoming A Member: The Finch Society of San Diego County has been a club since 1973, but we only exist because of our members! We're a small volunteer-run organization, which means true success comes with the membership of dedicated finch breeders like you. Membership dues go exclusively monthly Finch Society programming, bird auctions and hosting the special events that make our club so special. Please check out the club benefits of below and consider joining this one of a kind San Diego-based club. The annual membership options are :
- Single Adult ($25.00)
- Dual Adult - Same Household ($35.00)
- Single Adult + Junior (Under 18 - Same House ($30.00)
- Junior (Under 18) - Independent ($15.00)
- Lifetime Membership ($250.00)
To join online, please utilize one of the following methods below. Be sure to include the following details:
- Name(s) of joining individual(s).
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Type of birds you keep or are interested
PayPal: Our Paypal email address is email@example.com Make sure to include the following details with your payment.
Checks: Make your check payable to "Finch Society Of San Diego" and send payment to:
718 Sycamore Ave #124,
Vista, Ca. 92083
(All contact information is collected for club use only and will not be sold or utilized for any reason other than distribution of club announcements and publications.)